FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
*Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
What We're Looking For:
- You're an expert in:
- Cloud Engineering (cloud computing) experience with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- Networking (VPC, security groups, ALB/NLB, NAT, Route53, VPNs, WAF).
- Network architecture, including load-balancing, SSL, NGINX, Apache, DNS, IPSec.
- Access Control and Auditing.
- Postgress, data migration, PostgreSQL, MySQL, others.
- Storage design for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Linux operating systems.
- Large, greenfield, and legacy Ruby, PHP, Python, Node.js, and React apps.
- Serverless deployment (Lambda, API Gateway, or equivalent).
- Infrastructure as a code, specifically Terraform / Pulumi / Cloudformation experience.
- Design and maintain CI/CD process and tools (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins, etc).
- DockerIn-depth experience with the orchestration tools, especially Kubernetes.
- In-depth experience with the YAML config management tools, especially Helm & Ansible.
- Experience with Agile processes, testing, and code review
- Good communication skills.
- Fully professional English fluency.
Nice To Have Qualifications:
- AWS Professional Certificates.
- Kubernetes Certificates.
- Google Cloud Certificates.
- Azure Cloud Certificates.
- Architect and integrate new applications along with occasional legacy applications.
- Build, maintain, and update tools for deployment, monitoring, operations, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, testing, and production environments.
- Structure and maintain software config management systems.
- Scale for demand.
- Work with high-growth, technology clients.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Bring new features and services into production.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re passionate about software development and DevOps...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays).
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- 401(k) w/ 4% match.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.
More Information on FullStack Labs
FullStack Labs operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Granite Bay, CA. FullStack Labs was founded in 2013. It has 224 total employees. To see all 230 open jobs at FullStack Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description