We are looking for a passionate senior DevOps engineer to join our team. As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for architecting and managing Moveworks AI cloud infrastructure and strategy. As Moveworks grows fast, the DevOps team is tasked with designing and operating resilient and secure cloud and CI/CD infrastructure that allows our product to operate reliably and our engineering teams to build and release customer facing features very rapidly.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you'll be partnering with infrastructure, machine learning, search, data, and full stack teams to identify their DevOps and infrastructure needs and build elegant solutions. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Closely work with platform, machine learning, search, data, and frontend teams, understand their DevOps and infrastructure needs, influence DevOps roadmap, and lead as well as execute on various projects
- Design, build, and manage the Moveworks multi-tenant AWS cloud infrastructure ensuring scalability, performance, observability, resilience, and cost optimization
- Own all Kubernetes clusters and service deployments
- Improve observability and reliability of Moveworks systems by managing monitoring and alerting infrastructure (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, etc.)
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines with infrastructure as code and full automation to provision and manage Moveworks application stack across different environments
- Design and manage networking infrastructure with best in class security practices at multiple Moveworks office sites
- Work with Moveworks’ security team on enhancing the privacy and security posture of the Moveworks infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps engineering and administration
- Strong technical expertise in designing and building AWS cloud infrastructure with extensive experience in managing AWS security groups, IAM roles, Elastic Load Balancers, Cloud Formation, and other AWS services
- Strong knowledge of VPN, AWS VPC, DNS, etc. and experience in troubleshooting network issues
- Experience with deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters, Vault, Istio, etc.
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery process and security areas such as data backup and recovery, replication, AWS KMS, certificate management, encryption, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, security tools, etc.
- Comfortability with tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Helm, etc.
- An appetite for working at a startup pace on challenging problems with a high degree of ownership