DevOps Engineer M3165 at Nisum (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:24 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 25, 2022
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Automate the platform provisioning process to enhance DevOps culture in development teams.
- Oversee CD/CI pipelines to maximize productivity.
- Design, implement, maintain, and support platform services associated with the CI/CD pipelines
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for applications and platform services.
- Work with leadership and be accountable for aligning the team to architectural, technical, functional, and performance guidelines related to CI/CD pipelines
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Gauge infrastructure resources to manage to spend appropriately.
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability.
- Actively participate in Engineering Scrum and design meetings to drive quality releases.
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures, and requirements for systems.
- Mentor and teach other developers - help them to create a continuous training plan.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot platform issues.
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Identify and proactively solve problems to ensure a seamless experience for our clients.
What You Know
- 6+ years of software development lifecycle experience.
- Hands-on development experience with Java, Python or Go, and related technologies, and frameworks.
- Experience with tools & technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, StackDriver, Distributed tracing, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, NewRelic, PagerDuty, WireShark is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience working with distributed systems and with 24x7 Production Services/environments.
- 3+ years of Cloud Architecture and Operations including migration, resilience, maintainability, and cost-efficiency.
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform is a strong plus.
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Concourse, Sonar, Artifactory, Chef, Puppet, Spinnaker
- Excellent troubleshooting skills including software, systems, and network.
- Experience with application Profiling Skills (Core Java, Thread Dumps, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and key business partners.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with a wide variety of teams within & outside the domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
More Information on Nisum
Nisum operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Brea, CA and Fremont, CA. Nisum was founded in 2000. It has 1508 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 83 open jobs at Nisum, click here.
Read Full Job Description