Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing technical work on the Delivery Enablement squad, which is critical to the success of the engineering department.
Hyperscience comprises a large and growing engineering workforce. At this scale, we must solve problems through automation and effective operations. You will own the CI/CD infrastructure that’s a central part of our day-to-day life. Your team will continuously improve and make our SDLC a more reliable process through smart tooling. You will help execute medium to long-term roadmap initiatives. You will be working with Product to iteratively improve our application deployment experience, with keen interest in supportability and user experience.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product and business. You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Help contribute with technical improvements across all capabilities of the Delivery Enablement area
- Design and build effective, user-friendly infrastructure, tooling, and automation to accelerate operations at Hyperscience
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to develop tools to support build, test, bundle, and deployment operations
- Offer support and troubleshooting assistance for the engineering pipelines, while continuously improving stability along the way
- Build and maintain systems employing an Infrastructure-as-Code approach
- Own the CI/CD stack which comprises all pipeline and automation resources
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps
- Strong experience in building tooling and automation to support the entire software development lifecycle
- Strong experience with Python and Bash scripting
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code technologies, such as Terraform
- Experience building and utilizing configuration management tools, such as Ansible
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Gitlab and CircleCI
- 3+ years of experience with AWS infrastructure, including strong architecture and operational experience
- Solid hands-on experience with SCM tools like Github
- Deep understanding of Linux operating systems, particularly Ubuntu and RedHat
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with GCP and Azure
Benefits & Perks
- Work from home
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave
- Wellness stipend
- Health insurance package for yourself and dependents
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Meal allowance
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Referral bonuses
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.