Developer Relations Engineer at ActiveCampaign (Remote)
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Developer Relations Engineer is responsible for ensuring App partners, including SaaS companies and independent developers, build and publish innovative solutions using the ActiveCampaign platform. You will support partners who are developing applications and integrations, ensure they are successful and leverage what you learn to create value-added content, demos, tutorials, and other tools to help App partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Work day to day with App partners who are building on the ActiveCampaign platform-remove obstacles for them, find answers, and jointly identify solutions
- Create and share content and technical resources that will enable partners to build apps on their own
- Partner closely with the Apps engineering teams to provide feedback on platform capability usage and gaps
- Work closely with Partner Account Managers to ensure overall partner success
- Be the go-to expert internally and externally for Apps developer tools and capabilities
- Build and implement processes that improve the partner experience and ensure ActiveCampaign is providing a high quality of partner service and support
- Build and test proof of concept applications and integrations
- Review, test, and provide feedback on applications submitted by partners, and define and implement processes that will improve the partner experience and quality of applications
- Be entrepreneurial and do what it takes to help ActiveCampaign build a thriving application ecosystem
What is needed:
- 3-5 years in technical solutions consulting or similar role
- Ability to build deep understanding of partner APIs and technical patterns, then guide partners to a solution
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with integrations between two or more SaaS applications
- Experience with connector tools a plus (i.e. Zapier)
- Familiarity with common programming languages, authentication patterns and cloud platforms
- Experience working with technology partners and driving their success
- Be a creative technical problem solver
- Technical content creation and communication is your passion
- Entrepreneurship experience in similar capacity a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.