Developer, Chatbot / AI (Salesforce) at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
Working closely with and reporting to our Director of AI and Chatbot Solution Architect, our Chatbot/AI Developers are responsible for bringing Salesforce Chatbot project implementations to life by working with our customers to understand their business, identify their requirements, and design, develop, QA and launch their solutions. We are building a best-in-class team and this role has the opportunity to make significant contributions to our success by working with the rest of our talented team, exciting customers, and partnering closely with our AI Team!You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop high-quality code while delivering high quality, innovative custom solutions.
- Collaborate with our AI Design and Optimization teams by participating in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Engage with customers to define requirements, propose, and deliver complex solutions.
- Develop on the Salesforce platform in Lightning Component Framework, Visualforce, Apex
- Remain current on the latest Salesforce Einstein technologies including the Einstein Bot, Einstein Vision, Einstein Language Framework and Einstein Analytics
- Assess the technical feasibility of proposed functional designs
- Ability to learn and acquire new technical expertise quickly to solve business problems
- Travel up to 25% for customer projects and company events
- Be a NeuraFlash evangelist in the Salesforce Community and help us cultivate a company culture of success (company and personal) and fun
- Must have Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2-5+ years of working experience in application and software development
- Understanding of front-end web development principles and technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong communication skills; the ability to convey complex technical details to all audiences
- Experience with using source control and branching/pull requests strategies
- Familiarity with CI/CD solutions and DevOps principles
- Development experience on the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Lightning Components or Visualforce
- Salesforce Development Certifications
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.