Developer Advocate (Remote) at Infobip
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Infobip is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Developer Advocate as a part of the all-new Developer Awareness team, that sits under the Developer Relations team. The team is tasked to build the strong brand awareness throughout the developer community around advocating not only Infobip’s products, but also by altruistically assisting developers around the globe with whatever issue they may have. The team is fully remote which enables you to work for anywhere but also create a diverse and global team.Job Description
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our new Developer Awareness team is creating not only new and innovative ways how to share Infobip technological achievements and knowledge with the rest of the IT community, but also to assist the developer community as a whole. As a Developer Advocate, you will be a founding member of a team dedicated to forming and creating the awareness of Infobip as a brand and Infobip's communication services and public APIs.
So, if you see yourself as some who not only wanted to advocate but influence the trajectory of one of the greatest communication platforms in the world then join us and together become a part of our success story.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Connects with other developers, contributes to open source projects.
- Communicates with Developers and technical leadership roles.
- Speaks on large stages.
- Shares knowledge and experience about Infobip and other leading technologies, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media.
- Fosters a community inspired by Infobip and drives our strategy around Infobip’s participation in the open source ecosystem.
- Leads the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the developer community.
- Creates engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates developers on important technologies and trends.
- Supports Infobip's product and engineering efforts by sharing what has been learned while engaging with the wider Infobip community and the tech community, at large.
- Conducts interviews with media via phone, podcasts, video, and in-person.
- Supports the developers through answers on Stackoverflow, Twitter, Quora and other developer platforms.
- Experience in Dev Rel/Dev Advocate position or Presales or any technical customer facing role.
- Passionate about building new products and sharing knowledge with the community.
- Fluent English and experience of speaking to technical audiences on webinars, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Experience of writing technical content.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar.
- Experience in technologies such as Groovy, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes or others.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies.
- Experience in writing blog posts, hosting podcasts, facilitating workshops and seminars.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.