Dev Ops Engineer II at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Work with the latest and greatest data technologies including real-time data messaging and processing, various AWS technologies, distributed micro services, automation
- Engage in solving real business problems by exploring and building an efficient and scalable infrastructure.
- Responsible for uptime, alerting, monitoring, stability, redundancy, capacity, optimization, tuning, automation and visibility of our data technologies.
- Participate in design reviews of our SaaS services and provide guidance for interoperability with layers such as Elasticsearch, Kafka, and more
- Learn new technologies and become an expert to the extent of being the last escalation tier in the project for these technologies
Your qualifications are:
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS / GCP ) - AWS advantage.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
- Development background is a major advantage
- Terraform - advantage
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.