Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust. We think security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever changing threat landscape.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As a Detection Engineer, you will be a trusted engineer in the Celonis Information Security organization and you will have the opportunity to will work with teams within Celonis' Security program to maximize Splunk value and effectiveness and act as the primary owner of the platform
The work you'll do:
- You will work with teams within Celonis' Security program to maximize Splunk value and effectiveness and act as the primary owner of the platform
- You will architect, design, support, maintain, and expand Splunk infrastructure in a highly resilient configuration and will recommend improvements to existing Splunk environments
- You will standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of on-premise and cloud environments
- You have a strong knowledge in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards to provide visibility into the security posture in a multi-tenant environment
- You can create a risk-based alerting environment that focuses on refining alerting to be more effective and actionable
- You will mentor and train a team of Splunk detection engineers within the Security Operations team, as well as mentor other business units on their use of Splunk
- You will monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization, with an eye on scalability and the rapid ingestion of new log sources
- You can guide the development of process and procedural automation to continuously enhance operational efficiency
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .