Okta is looking for Demo Full Stack Software Engineers who are passionate about creating world class, persona-driven demo narratives which showcase Okta products to solution oriented vertical markets and customers worldwide.
In this role, you will collaborate with pre-sales, product teams, sales, marketing, and customers to evaluate upcoming applications and features which are the most relevant for customers. These narratives drive demo stories and other collateral that can be crafted to aid the sales process with value propositions that matter, and configure the product so that solution Solution Engineers, Sales, and Partners can demo the desired use cases.
You will work with the surrounding teams to drive and develop the demos within the sprint cycles to meet the roadmap timelines for the Field Go to Market teams. This will directly support our Field-readiness for GA of new Product releases / enhancements.
In addition to crafting the use case(s), this role will need to create the technical configurations in partnership with a team of Engineers to enable the organisation to showcase the outcomes delivered by the product and some of our key technology partnerships, so a technical background is required.
As a Full Stack Engineer in the Demo Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact with the following responsibilities:
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services built with Node.JS, React & Kubernetes.
- Debug, investigate, and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and planning projects
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses
We are looking for:
- Technical and engineering experience with the following:
- Development in AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Kinesis, Fargate, CloudFront)
- Expertise in ES6 & Node.js
- Containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory)
- Working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Familiarity with unit testing, Test-Driven Development, and Behaviour Driven Development
- Familiarly with React, Babel, and webpack
- Nice to have - working knowledge of modern identity protocols and standards like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, and SAML
- Awareness of the importance of security on design decisions
- Learn and integrate new technologies quickly
- Strong UX sensibility
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small, fast-paced Global team
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.