LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Design – Develop best practice designs on configurations and solutions to meet technical requirements of a customer’s program and/or deployment.
- Deploy – Setup, develop, configure and test all technical assets according the the scope and timelines of the customers project plan and program requirements. Responsible LiveEngage code deployment with clients.
- Extend Product – identify applicable use cases and business needs for LivePerson capabilities and successfully deploy into customer’s account.
- Subject Matter Expert – on the suite of LivePerson solutions and capabilities acting as a SME on all LivePerson technical solutions and offerings.
- Technical Consulting – trusted advisor providing guidance and support on how to apply LivePerson technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Delivering Best practices – continuous optimization and improvements in developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned for increasing overall program efficiency through use of technical solutions.
You should be an expert in:
- Demonstration of Technical leadership and deployment skills.
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s Products & Services as well as Digital based technologies.
- Ability to design and architect technical solutions.
- Using RESTful APIs and SDKs.
- Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration.
- Ability to be well spoken, articulate and capable with business and technical writing and presentations.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.