- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have worked at least 5 years in Datastage 9.1 or later.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Thorough Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should have worked at least 1 year in either Insurance or Banking domain.
- Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases.
- Should be very good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Exposure to scheduling tools like BMC Control-M.
- Experience in agile methodologies is desirable.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage.
- End to end understanding of source->ETL->Application layer->Reporting.
- Must have good Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis as its a client facing role.
- Should be self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance.
- Should have minimum 2 years US experience.
More Information on Sphinix Solutions
Sphinix Solutions operates in the Business Intelligence industry. The company is located in New York, NY and Cambridge, MA. Sphinix Solutions was founded in 2011. It has 51 total employees. To see all 107 open jobs at Sphinix Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description