About the team
Team: Attack Surface Management Software Engineering
Comprised of a diverse combination of skillsets to support the software engineering needs for Information Security at FIS. The key functions of the team are Application Development, Data Integration, and Analysis & Reporting.
What you will be doing
The role of Database Developer will be responsible for managing all database projects which include database architecture/design, integrations, analysis, and reporting. You will lead database projects and provide direct contribution as well.
- Project Management
- Database Architecture & Development
- Data Analysis
What you bring:
- Key attributes the ideal candidate will possess
- Leadership qualities
- Microsoft SQL Server Experience (Administration & Development)
- Strong Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
- Windows Server Experience
- Reporting Experience (SSRS & Power BI)
Added bonus if you have:
- .NET Experience
- Experience writing scripts to consume data from APIs
- ServiceNow Developer Skills
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.