Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about building products that customers love to use. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on highly diverse, complex problems at enterprise scale, quality, and reliability. You’ll build state-of-the-art time series data platform that processes 20M+ workflows a day. You’ll work closely with the product team to design and build a data platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well-known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic, and growing team to learn, teach, and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design the data infrastructure architecture for powering all of Clari’s products and large-scale data science projects
- Learn and contribute to all aspects of the data platform, from data extraction from external systems to data modeling, transformation and data management
- Create the software the powers our best-in-class data pipelines, ETL system, and data architecture at enterprise scale, processing billions of records and millions of workflows
- Write scalable, robust, and fully-tested software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Own modules of the data pipeline that you work in
- Become an industry expert in data architecture, optimization, and ETL pipelines
- 2+ years of development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language for server-side development
- Experience delivering successful software projects from inception through deployment
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Strong problem-solving skills and expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience building scalable systems and architectures
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in server-side application development and cloud technologies, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- A passion for answering questions by analyzing data
- Experience working with and building enterprise-scale data platforms is a plus
- A proven track record of developing applications that are deployed in production and widely used by customers is a plus
- Experience with multi-threading, replication, etc. concepts in cloud applications is a plus
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description