Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence (CTI) Lead will lead Rivian’s Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence program. The candidate will provide strategic, tactical, and operational threat intelligence support for Rivian’s Incident Response, Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, GRC, Legal Counsel, and Physical Security teams. The CTI Lead will enhance Rivian’s Cybersecurity program by leveraging a Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), tailored threat feeds, Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), dark web monitoring, and CTI services.
- Develop and manage Rivian’s Threat Intelligence Life Cycle, including planning and directing threat intelligence use cases, collecting raw data, raw processing data, performing analysis on processed data, disseminating findings, and obtaining feedback.
- Provide threat intelligence from a strategic, tactical, and operational capacity.
- Partner with Cybersecurity Operational leads to enhance Rivian’s Cybersecurity detection, prevention, and response capabilities.
- Develop monthly intel tippers, finished intelligence, and briefings for executive leadership and need-to-know Rivian team members.
- Monitor threat actor techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTP’s) and enrich TIP, SIEM, and Vulnerability Management program.
- Perform link analysis on threat actor IOA’s, IOC’s, and TTP’s.
- Minimum of 5 years of cybersecurity experience focus on:
- developing cyber threat intelligence programs
- managing complex technical implementations
- Firm understanding of malicious cyber actor tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Firm understanding of TIP analyst workflows
- Experience with design, implementation, and operationalizing of cybersecurity systems – including documenting requirements, working with vendors, configuring/testing system, creating knowledge articles, executing transition to relevant operations team.
- Experience documenting, socializing, and operationalizing cybersecurity technology, and processes
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple teams to build cross-functional relationships and working with numerous cross-functional members with various levels of technical expertise.
- Continuously assess and improve the organization’s threat intelligence program people, process, and technology
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and explore new creative solutions
- Continual review and education on emerging trends and threats to enhance tooling and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- Loves what s/he does
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.