Tray.io empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. With Tray Embedded, our customers are able to accelerate their integration roadmap and take their businesses to the next level.
We’re looking for a Senior Automation Evangelist to join our growing Customer Success team. Automation Evangelists are responsible for championing and inspiring Tray builders, fostering the builder community, and helping us establish Tray as the standard for automation.
This role will report to the Head of Customer Solutions and Innovation.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Developer Evangelist or a similar role.
What you will do
- Help Tray customers realize and unlock the value of our platform so they stay and evolve
- Partner with our account management team on select customer engagements to increase product adoption, identify expansion and integration opportunities, and ensure renewal
- Host ideation and strategy sessions to inspire customers
- Develop and deliver content — including video, blog posts, and workshops — to help current and future builders understand the Platform, and compare Tray concepts to common development concepts
- Help establish Tray as the standard for automation
- Represent Tray in the developer community, and at industry events, conferences, and meetups.
- Forge and promote the Automation Engineer career path
- Gather and socialize product feedback to inform engineering, sales, and marketing decisions
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- You believe in the power of automation and are passionate about making it available to everyone
- You have the ability to translate business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- You love forming connections — with people and between software
- You are a highly skilled communicator and storyteller that can easily switch between technical and executive audiences
- You have experience speaking publicly and delivering presentations
- You enjoy teaching and consider yourself a lifelong learner
- You are adaptable and willing to flex between evangelism, consultancy, and support, as needed.
- iPaas and SaaS experience is a plus
Our Team Will Fully Support You To Do Your Best Work
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We Believe In Diversity And Equal Opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.