Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
At Affirm, our Customer Operations team is growing rapidly! We have a network of external providers and internal teams that need a top rate Quality Assurance and Training and Development culture that can keep up.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team sits within Operational Excellence. This team is responsible for ensuring that our Customer Care and Operations teams are providing the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will work with our cross-functional partners such as Operations, Compliance, and our Analytics teams in order to conduct data analysis identifying trends along with providing insights for improvement based on root cause analysis.
In this role, you will have a hands-on opportunity to help create a first-class customer experience by supporting our passionate customer-centric teams and ensuring they are able to delight our customers each and every day.
What You'll Do:
- Provide reporting and analytics to help mentor and develop customer facing employees
- Subject matter expert and main point of contact for our Quality Management Tooling
- Collaborate with team members to support their reporting requests
- Recommend, develop, and implement process improvements based on collected data that can be used as benchmark measurements
- Build reporting to identify areas to improve efficiency and CSAT through quality monitoring.
- Build dashboards to use current data and analyze overall program health
- Identify and proactively report on trends and deep dive analysis results
- Collect and analyze CSAT, performance and QA data to provide useful insights
- Initiate, develop and recommend improvements to processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce risk of moderate scope & complexity
- Build and report out on speech analytics to discover emerging trends and find opportunities for improvement
What We Look For:
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with analyzing data, providing insights and preparing reports
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within the established committed time frame
- Ability to self manage and work autonomously on responsibilities
- You have validated experience with SQL, data analysis, reporting and familiarity with various forms of data and deriving insights
- Well-adapted, self-motivated and reliable with ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Adapt to changing workload and circumstances optimally as well as respond to new and potentially ambiguous information quickly
- Quality Assurance and Customer Operations experience is a plus
- Prior experience working in the financial services, fintech space or sophisticated operational or customer support role a plus
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA25
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.