Customer Experience Architect at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Digital marketing is advancing at a dizzying pace and companies are turning to the Adobe Marketing Cloud, the leader in enterprise marketing software, to stay ahead. Solution Architects help
Adobe Marketing Cloud customers succeed by advising them on the right digital marketing strategies, product implementation approaches and consulting services needed to meet their business objectives.
As a Solution Architect, you will partner with Adobe sales teams during the sales cycle to conduct customer discovery, scope out a roadmap of consulting services, and present your proposal to the customer. This involves maintaining a keen understanding of the Adobe product strategy, consulting offerings, and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where Adobe Consulting can bring significant business value to our customers (such as increased revenue, improved customer experience, and reduced marketing spend).
What you’ll do
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
- Partner with Adobe Professional Services sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Problem solve, create digital marketing strategies, develop solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
- Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Continuously improve the Solution Architecture team’s knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral
What you need to succeed
- 7-12 years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
- Strong drive to solve customer problems and rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (e.g., Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and experience with relevant Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Platform implementations (CMS, Analytics, Personalization, Ecommerce, DAM, Mobile strategies etc.)
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Bonus: experience with
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and/or Adobe Campaign
- Experience & knowledge with Digital Marketing
- Experience & knowledge with Digital Experience Strategy
- Industry experience with High Tech, B2B, Health Care, CPG and/or Automotive
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.