Molecula is looking for a Customer Engineering Manager (CEM) to join our Customer Success team. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers by enabling them to fully take advantage of our products to achieve their business objectives. You will lead the successful adoption of Molecula at organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their data architecture transformation journey. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of our products. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. Most of all, you are to be an evangelist or advocate for our technology as the next generation data architecture.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Molecula to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Using your technical background to architect solutions, troubleshoot issues, and create PoV/PoCs when necessary.
- Managing year-over-year client renewals (unless named account w/Sales), and overall expansion of Molecula use cases.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience as a post-sales Customer Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success, or closely related role.
- Experience with cloud-related technologies and architectures across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time when authority figures (CDC, WHO, etc) say it is ok to do so.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to Business Intelligence Application (Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI), Data Processing (Informatica, Talend), Data Warehousing (Lakes and Warehouses), and/or Data Analytics Platform (Hadoop/Spark, Netezza, Teradata).
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (i.e. SAP), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.