Oversee enterprise-wide strategic level projects as a top level technical expert providing value-added, scientifically based and technologically sound input.
- Oversee the development of data strategy, data and solution architecture, technology architecture, governance standards, reliable and repeatable processes and the ideation, prototyping and validation of core products, services and solutions.
- Lead architects by applying deep technology centered consultative skills.
- Provide expertise and comprehensive knowledge on current and future applications/systems and underlying information technology (IT) architecture.
- Combine state of the art, creative and research based practices to drive higher levels of architectural excellence and serve as a technical point of contact for strategic projects.
- Provide IT solutions to meet business needs that are consistent with enterprise standards, architectures and strategies by providing scientific, technical leadership and mentor-ship to other technical professionals to support enterprise needs and grow technical capabilities.
- Lead the designs and direct the governance activities and the assurance of enterprise architecture compliance.
- Drive the development of enterprise insights and recommendations for strategic enterprise projects that support evolving IT architecture strategy for new technologies.
- Create designs for the product/subsystem that incorporates long-term compatibility and integration capability with products and services.
- Identify and resolve issues early in the design process.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.