Commerce Cloud Solutions Architect at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is driving its business towards Experience Driven Commerce and is looking to add key, pre-sales, customer-facing, technical people to help us get there. We are looking for a highly experienced Cloud Architect to support Adobe's exciting Commerce business. Specifically, you will be tasked with collaborating with customers to gather solution requirements and recommend the corresponding infrastructure and deployment methods that best service their needs.
Candidates will be responsible for positioning the value of Adobe's Commerce Cloud and delivering the story to customers and prospects by using real world demonstrations and presentations which clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer's perspective.
In addition, this role will work closely with product engineering and the sales organization to support the enterprise Commerce business. This includes articulating value drivers, describing architecture, building and delivering cloud configurations, and helping the Account teams satisfy the business and technical requirements and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider. Finally we are looking for someone who can help us continue to improve our product offerings. You will work closely with our software development teams in the development of Adobe's Cloud Solutions. The position will support all of Adobe's key verticals and North American markets and will require a thoughtful, creative person who can respond and adapt quickly to a variety of customers and requirements.
The Commerce Solutions Architect will need the following skills to be successful:
- Strong experience with cloud hosting and AWS/Azure infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP, Windows Server, REST/GraphQL API's.
- Strong experience with CDN software such as Fastly, Akamai, and others.
- Experience with Enterprise critical software, Commerce Application experience a strong plus.
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of commerce operations, payments and security, online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, affiliates, and CRM.
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- At least five years previous success in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment.
- At least four years of enterprise applications experience.
- Experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Suite a plus.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
Discover more about working at Adobe:
- Adobe Life (video): http://bit.ly/1Zpn8JB
- Those "best places to work" lists love us: http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best Places To Work: http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
- Skip "performance reviews"(video): http://bit.ly/1SLvIwN
- Adobe Life Magazine: http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
- Adobe Digital Index: http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
- Adobe Woo Woo Commercial (video): http://adobe.ly/SMEXBb
- 25 Years of Photoshop (video): http://bit.ly/1AWPehF
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to grow your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.