Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
- Take proactive, expert ownership of Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects.
- Author test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions.
- Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues.
- Work closely across all capabilities (e.g. Technology, Project Management, User Experience/Creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented
- Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other team members within the company and with client.
- Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to QA test cases
What we’d love to see:
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing – regression testing etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into test cases and test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and clients.
- Experience in cross device/cross OS and browser version testing
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) testing is a must.
- Experience in AEM and Magento is a must
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Experience with JIRA, Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Experience with testing beyond functional (e.g. Web Accessibility, security, etc.) a plus
- Experience wit QTest test management tool is highly desirable
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.