Cloud Security Architect - IAM at Fivesky (Baltimore, MD)
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you obsess about applying best cloud security practices to your environment and know how to convey that to senior management? Are you looking for excellent career growth? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Architect IAM.
Who you are:
- Deep knowledge of Cloud security, Network security and Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Able to speak to anyone and poke holes in vendor pitches
- 5+ years of cybersecurity with at least the last 2 architecting security solutions.
What you’ve done:
- Act as an SME when it involves AppSec, InfoSec or Infrastructure security, designing and architecting solutions for your organization.
- Focus on security for a variety of cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in architecture design.
- Identify potential risks of projects, document and address those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue.
What you will do:
- Anticipate possible security threats, identifying areas of potential weakness in Cloud, SaaS and Cloud integration
- Prioritize risks identified in relation to business risks
- Propose solutions to mitigate risks identified
- Author and review security reference architecture (security blueprints)
It would be awesome if you had some security experience with some of this too:
- Background in networking, programming, design or application architecture
- Experience in implementing complex systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience in conducting and / or reviewing penetration tests, dynamic vulnerability assessments
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Baltimore, MD. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.