Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Maven Wave, an Atos Company (Remote)
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave and YOU: Help Maven Wave drive the technical design and execution of cloud infrastructure implementations and migrations!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Work with client infrastructure teams to create Google Cloud solutions and lead end-to-end implementations from planning through migration and support.
- Configure and deploy application storage, database storage, data backup, data archiving, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design and configure VPN’s, CDN’s, Interconnect, and DNS solutions.
- Configure, deploy and migrate Linux and Windows server workloads.
- Implement Docker/Kubernetes platforms in the GCP.
- Hands-on experience engineering, deploying and running cloud solutions on AWS, Azure and/or Google.
- Establish and manage cloud-based database storage and file and object storage such as Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
- Experience designing solutions on Windows and Linux with SQL, IIS, Exchange, Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, etc.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or equivalent industry/consulting experience.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the Year in Infrastructure, 2021
- AWS Mainframe Migration Competency Achievement, 2021
- Google Cloud Social Impact Partner of the Year, Atos, 2020
- Top Small Workplaces, Chicago Tribune, #33, 2020
- Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 List, #22, 2020
- Global Women in Telco and Tech Awards, Marketing or Social Campaign of the Year, 2020
- Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services, #9, 2020
- Inc. 5000 Series: Midwest List of Top Businesses, #118, 2020
- Built In Chicago’s Best Midsize Companies to Work for List
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Chicago
- Great Place to Work Certified
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Infrastructure Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos