Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Remote) at Circulo Health
What you'll do
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to other circles for cloud architecture, network, and unified communications
- Contribute to DevSecOps development activities
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet Circulo needs
- Ensure that solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Build prototypes to determine feasibility when warranted
- Drive scope definition and ensure delivered solutions meet technical, functional, and non-functional requirements
What you'll need
- 8+ years of experience across multiple IT disciplines (frontend, backend, security, etc) & Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud architecture features (multi-tenancy, orchestration, elastic scalability) and solid understanding of common standards for Identity and Authentication & Authorization
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services (computing, network, security) in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Operational experience supporting applications running on AWS using Windows, Linux, Serverless, and Containers (Kubernetes and ECS).
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, and load balancing
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience designing systems that use modern distributed Software Architecture Patterns (e.g. CQRS/Event Sourcing, Streaming, Microservices, Service Bus, Service Mesh)
- Experience with support and maintenance of DB services such as MSSQL server, or similar.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability with experience leading and managing technology selection and implementations.
- Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies and trends and advises on how they can be used to support business and technology objectives.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, virtual and flat environments.
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available