Cloud Engineer at DigitalOnUs (Remote)
Who is DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra?
At DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a passionate, product-focused Cloud Engineer who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be me assured on a timesheet.
Location Remote: Mexico
Qualifications we are looking for:
+3 years of experience
- AWS (Management, IaaS, Data Management, Server Migration)
- Java / Python
- Terraform / Cloud formation
- CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins and Bamboo)
Nice to have:
- Design, build and maintain data platform infrastructure on AWS environment with automation tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, Code pipeline, Code Build, Junkins and Bamboo.
- Build continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to accelerate development and improve team agility
- Monitor & manage all aspects of system security, performance, storage, incidents, usage, backup and recovery – for databases, applications, and infrastructure on AWS
- Maintain and support Redshift Cluster and Schemas and business pipelines. Take ownership of the design, governance, performance tuning, capacity planning, data availability and operational aspects of the data solutions
- Develop appropriate instrumentation to collect metrics on system performance, cost, data ingress/egress /storage processes
- Work with information security and compliance teams in governing policies and procedures
- Have a clear understanding of the reports/analyses/insights to be driven by data and build data driven solutions to optimally support the operational analytics needs
- Coordinate infrastructure enhancements and maintenance with the system/network engineering teams
- Perform technology evaluations and testing to introduce new technologies to be adopted by the data platform team
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the development side.
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly.
- Get involved on helping start-up companies define and grow their development best practices.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/