Cloud Engineer at Ntelicor (Memphis, TN)
| Memphis, TN
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 27, 2022
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Type: Contract
- Job #8088
The Digital Technology Cloud Engineer work as part of a team to develop and manage digital assets for websites and services. The person in this position will work closely with the development team to release, monitor, and troubleshoot digital code in our cloud environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and web site issues. This includes using and responding to monitoring service alerts, investigating and correcting issues, contacting appropriate parties, and determining root causes of issues.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools to ensure code is released on schedule
- Maintain and improve the code repository system
- Collaborate with other teams within the group on targeted features and functions, offering technical guidance to help define requirements and implement solutions that meet business objectives
- Establish solid partnerships within the Software Engineering and Technology organization to ensure cross-functional alignment
- Fill gaps throughout the development cycle to ensure we meet delivery expectations
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients' unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.
Upload Resume File:
Upload Resume File:
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
- See All Jobs
More Information on Ntelicor
Ntelicor operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Ntelicor was founded in 1998. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Remote Work Program. To see all 32 open jobs at Ntelicor, click here.
Read Full Job Description