We are seeking a Cloud Engineer II who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want to collaborate cross-functionally to efficiently deliver to our customers, create an end to end shopping experience that will delight our customers, devise warehouse management systems that enable us to always fulfill our customers' needs, or design mobile and web applications that are joyful to use. In short, we are looking for people who are eager to help create the future of Gopuff
- Establish, champion, and implement architectural standards and best practices that enable automated tests and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).Background in production operations and support at scale with a proven track record of maintaining highly available and performant cloud platforms
- Develop and implement solutions for non-functional requirements with a focus on automation, whitebox monitoring, and modularity for broad re-use across system components
- Proactively and continuously drive system-wide quality improvements by undertaking thorough root cause analysis for major incidents with component engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience as DevOps/Cloud/System Engineer.
- Work experience in e-commerce/startup is a plus.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools, methods, and processes, including the development of multi-environment pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline), Feature toggles, and Containerization/Orchestration, including Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in implementing CDN, DNS, and Cloud Networking for the enterprise.
- Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or System Engineering
- Working knowledge of Terraform, Jenkins, and other DevOps/Service tools
- Experience leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale platform or software deployments
- Expertise in developing fault-tolerant, highly available, and geographically diverse systems
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development, and deployment of public cloud infrastructure at scale and current hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it-stuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.