Cloud DevSecOps Engineer at Denodo (Boise, ID)
Denodo is a high-growth, market-leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
We thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo's success is founded on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and on having a unique piece of technology. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services, and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
At Denodo, we are like a family and it is of the utmost importance to us that we help support your professional growth every step of the way.Job Description
The Denodo IT team is in charge of managing the IT infrastructure and assets as well as operating and evolving the global user applications, services, tools, and environments for our business and developer teams.
As a Cloud DevSecOps Engineer your mission is to assist with system design as well as Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementation and troubleshooting in order to help improve and support our cloud-based platforms for customers, partners, and employees.
- Implement solutions to manage the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of applications and services.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on Cloud platforms.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Assist and collaborate with technical users like developers and testers.
- Contribute to document architectures, deployments and installations
- Monitor, debug, troubleshoot and tune up our running systems to ensure our SLA meets business requirements.
- Participate in chaos engineering exercises to improve system reliability.
- Be part of the On-call duties to support our platforms and services.
- Service oriented approach to working and collaboration when listening, assisting and advising people.
- Team player, able to collaborate with others for the same goal.
- Always curious and wanting to continuously learn.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing or unexpected circumstances that need to scale at speed.
- Information security and data privacy compliance knowledge.
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment environments.
- Experience working with version control tools (Git...).
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform...).
- Experience in configuration management tools (Ansible...).
- Experience working with cloud platforms and marketplaces (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Ali Cloud, OpenShift...).
- Experience working with serverless deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions...).
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.