Cloud DevOps Engineer (Remote) at HatchWorks
HatchWorks is searching for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with knowledge of and experience with AWS. A DevOps Engineer within HatchWorks will create and maintain the infrastructure and CI/CD processes for applications hosted in the cloud. We have a strong emphasis on automation, so we automate everything.
- Provide technical expertise in the design and implementation of DevOps processes in the form of pipeline management for the delivery of software releases packages.
- Automate the deployment, scaling, and management of supporting CI/CD infrastructure.
- Define best practices and preferred tools for DevOps across the full SDLC.
- Help establish standard operating procedures for managing and monitoring client cloud infrastructure, application, performance, and security.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams in an Agile environment to improve application and infrastructure development, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- 2+ years of overall IT infrastructure experience
- 2+ year of Linux system administration experience
- 2+ year of experience and expertise using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, ELB, RDS (PostgreSQL), IAM, Route 53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda, SNS, SES, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and CloudFormation
- 1+ years of experience with Docker
- Fluency with DevOps concepts (e.g. code deployment processes, microservices, serverless architectures, etc.)
- AWS certification preferred (Associate or Higher)
- Experience automating things with shell scripts, AWS CLI, or other tools.
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Ability to manage your time and keep things from falling through the cracks even with multiple, simultaneous projects going on
This position is available in Costa Rica, Colombia and Peru
If you think the HatchWorks experience could be a great fit for you, please click "Apply", located below, to submit your resume for consideration. To learn more about our organization, visit us at www.hatchworks.com
WE STRONGLY SUPPORT AND BELIEVE IN WORKPLACE DIVERSITY