Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the Role
The Cloud Engineer will be working with implementation and management of DevOps tools and technologies. The Cloud Engineer will assist with application migration to the cloud environments, building landing zone in the AWS cloud and assisting with setting up complete DevOps process. This role will be a thought leader with large influence on the DevOps approach for the division. The Cloud Engineer should have superior technical knowledge, automation expertise, and development process knowledge to bring about new ways of working that increase efficiency, quality and rapid flow.
About the Team
FIS empowers small to large financial institutions around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of fintech solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic cloud technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Create and support advanced pipelines using Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Create and support advanced container and serverless environments.
- Deploy Cloud infrastructure using Terraform and cloud formation templates.
- Implement deployments to OpenShift Container Platform, Amazon EKS
- Troubleshoot containerized builds and deployments
- Assist teams onboarding their applications onto the OpenShift, AKS and EKS
- Implement processes and automations for migrating between OpenShift, AKS and EKS
- Design improvements to enterprise processes for OpenShift, AKS and EKS
- Implement automations ad self-service utilities
- Implement pipeline enhancements to support change management, activity reports and other compliance processes
- Participate in the design of automation architecture for cloud delivery in Azure and AWS
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of cloud-based architecture software engineering and operations experience.
- Have SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer certification.
- Mastery of cloud security engineering tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Experience with AWS services such as Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Route 53, VPC
- Experience with designing and supporting infrastructure via Infrastructure-as-Code in AWS, via CDK, CloudFormation Templates, Terraform or other toolsets.
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, GitLab, JFrog, or similar toolsets
- Experience with monitoring functions like CloudWatch, CloudTrail, or Splunk
- Strong verbal and written communication, the ability to work collaboratively with various teams and clients in a remote environment.
- Proven track record in cloud computing systems, enterprise architecture and security
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment
Added bonus if you have
- Azure and GCP experience is a plus but not mandatory
What we offer you
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.