Alteryx is searching for a Cloud Cost Optimization Engineer. This position is remote-friendly.
As a Cloud Cost Optimization Engineer you will increase visibility to cloud spending by developing a data driven approach in alerting, reporting, and optimization of cloud costs. The Cloud Cost Optimization Engineer must proactively collaborate with business teams to ensure efficient and effective cloud cost utilization.
- Create awareness and impact change in cloud infrastructure costs.
- Implement dashboards and automated reporting for cost and cost compliance.
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure cost improvements are working.
- Identify and raise technical, business, and operational risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Demonstrate collaborative, team-focused approach.
- Enable team members through training and documentation.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, cost reporting, and cost optimization at scale in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Expertise with tools such as CloudHealth, AWS Cost Explorer, GCP Cloud Billing Reports, and Azure Cost Management.
- Experience creating cost optimization dashboards, models and reports for engineering teams that utilize cloud services.
- Be detail oriented and excited about turning data into insights.
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Work independently and as part of a team on multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $88,400 - $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.