Cloud Automation Engineer at Mitratech (Remote)
At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
The Cloud Automation Engineer role is responsible for the daily maintenance of production and staging environments, for planning, executing and testing HA plans and scenarios, planning and configuring CI/CD pipelines, supporting developers with configurations and troubleshooting, installing and configuring new services/applications, as well as troubleshooting for performance problems.
- Ensuring production environment is always available and working with sufficient performance
- Ensuring CD/CI systems are working properly
- Ensuring security policy compliance.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience (preferably managing SaaS services)
- Very good knowledge of Linux based systems
- Hands on experience with scripting and configuration tools (bash, salt, ansible)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Swarm, and AWS
- Familiarity with following services/technologies nice to have: Django, Celery, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, NodeJS, Java.
- Familiarity with following tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket.
- Distributed System, Cloud Architecture, High Availability
- Monitoring: Cloud Watch, DataDog, New Relic.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong verbal and written English required.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, technical discipline or equivalent experience
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.