Arista has been growing both organically and through select acquisitions. Most recently it acquired Awake Security to enter the Security Network Detection & Response (NDR) market, a natural adjacency. Awake is the only advanced network detection and response company that delivers answers! (not alerts!). By combining artificial intelligence with human expertise, Awake models and hunts for both insider and external attacker behaviors, while providing autonomous triage and response with full forensics across traditional, IoT, and cloud networks.Job Description
As a cloud automation engineer, you will establish and facilitate DevOps best practices, cloud/container-based orchestration and establish automated testing strategies. You will focus on the building, configuring, and securing the infrastructure and cloud components by Infrastructure as Code. You will also work with other team members to design and implement workflows that can automate various tasks and services.
- Contribute as a member of the DevOps team focused on automation, specific to containerization and public cloud infrastructure-related technologies.
- Design and organize workflows that integrate different services to provide fully automated services.
- Responsible for working on building, automating, and supporting application/ infrastructure deployment services
- Identify, execute process improvements, and document the same.
- Develop, document operations, and run books
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Technical certification or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Kubernetes and/or container-related technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using or integrating CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, GitHub
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using tools/technologies to develop infrastructure as code - Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Experience in system administration for OS (Linux, Windows) and/or middleware (web servers, application servers, database, etc)
- Experience with one or more Public Cloud Providers (Google, Amazon, Azure)
- Experience with scripting tools such as Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Google Suite Tools, Atlassian Confluence, and JIRA
- Professional understanding of enterprise environment infrastructure and application components.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to influence teams and lead to agreed direction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Where legally permitted, Arista requires all candidates for U.S.-based positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved accommodation under applicable law. Candidates anticipating seeking an exemption should contact Arista HR before their start date. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Arista's vaccination policy.