Channel Solutions Architect - Prisma Cloud (Remote) at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As a Channel Solutions Architect for Prisma Cloud, you will be a guide on our solutions offerings for cloud-based environments. You’ll help enable our most strategic and impactful channel partners to identify complex security challenges in cloud networks and drive solutions using our market leading security services. You’ll have unparalleled resources and products, with a team that is dedicated to our shared success.
As an extended member of the Sales and Channels team you will work with our partners to help enable them to best leverage our methodologies, products, and tools to help detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches, providing expertise in for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), and other Public Cloud systems. You'll provide training to our partners. You’ll work closely with our Channels team to build strong partner relationships, enabling our partners to help guide our joint customers through complex challenges that face their digital environments.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within our Channels team and our most strategic and impactful channel partners
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every partner and customer needs to be aware of
- Strategy planning for moving critical data, intellectual property, and high-demand applications to Public Cloud
- Be the technical voice of the Channel SE team for all things related to security and compliance in Public Cloud (Alicloud, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and effectively differentiate against them
- Effectively lead and support partner demonstrations that showcase our value
- Provide technical demos for our partners of Palo Alto Networks virtual offerings and integration in existing data center environments
- Experience as a system engineer, solutions architect, or systems integrator
- Good understanding & expertise of tools such as Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD (Jenkins, Github, etc)
- Good understanding of containers and container management (Docker, Openshift, and Kubernetes)
- Understanding of API based security and compliance standards and Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems and scripting
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex multivariate problems and find a systematic approach to gain a quick resolution, often under duress
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Experience with AWS and/or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud installation, configuration and administration of security features and services including identity and access management, service-related security features, networking, firewalls, encryption, and related standard methodologies
- Proficiency with cloud networking models and connectivity, network security, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Working experience with customers, positioning, demonstrating, configuring and fixing network infrastructure security products
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as NodeJS, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, YAML, JSON, and/or Python
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
- Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space
- Deep understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware, and etc. along with their creation and activation
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineering team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.