In our mission towards powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a Mentor in our scholarship programs. Career mentors are industry professionals who provide world-class career support to our students in their Nanodegree journey or beyond. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process so that we can truly be #studentfirst.
JOIN THE LEAGUE TODAY
- +2 years of experience in teaching the basics of career development concepts and public speaking.
- Basic knowledge of recruitment and headhunting skills.
- English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and coach a group of students and build a strong community.
- Familiarity with the India and/or Netherland's market’s general careers and employment map and characteristics.
- Ability to assist Udacity students in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills, and planning career moves.
- Experience in quick resume and LinkedIn profiles screening.
- Completion of one of Udacity Nanodegree programs is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication including PowerPoint presentations.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with Udacity careers ops for discussing students’ progress.
- Conduct webinars and/or sessions to deliver careers and initial freelancing experience to Udacity learners.
- Support Udacity learners and build a strong sense of community through motivational posts, sharing your knowledge, sharing helpful articles, and answering students’ questions.
- Support in increasing the program’s survey responses.
- Occasionally assisting with hiring partners’ employment requests (announcements, filtration, and screening).
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your knowledge and leadership.
- Network with other top-notch mentors.
- Earn additional income.
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community.
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies.
There are only a few positions, so please don’t wait too long to apply!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Note: Career Mentors are external contractors, if you are a good fit, we will reach out within 3 weeks with the next steps. Please do not apply multiple times for the same position.
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest-quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Learn more about Udacity's Values
Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data-Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture, and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.
To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.