- Your job is to write software that makes the company work well at scale. Make our systems work efficiently and reliably.
- Decide when to build from scratch and when to use existing tools.
- Work closely with the core software engineering team to integrate our product with our back end systems.
- Support the business requirements of 5 departments and prioritize work based on impact and cost
- Example projects might include building components to visualize geographic data in Salesforce, or integrating and synchronizing our financial, sales, and fulfillment system databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, from a top program preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience, with at least 2 years of software development or engineering experience.
- Systems and software development experience: you need to be able to write production code efficiently. You are a hacker.
- You like making people work better. If you’re the kind of person that gets satisfaction about building a tool that makes everyone’s life at work just a little better every day, you will love this job.
- Design sensibility - we pride ourselves on building an intuitive product. We want our employees’ experience with their internal tools to be the same.
- Process and operational thinking - you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that’s easy to understand for all audiences (especially non-technical ones!).
- Project management and attention to detail: you’ll need to be able to scope out a project based on requirements outlined by an end user, find all the resources required to complete the project, and push project to completion with 1-4 team members.
- 2+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
- Prior tech company or startup experience a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits