- Byte serialization for various specifications
- Designing, maintaining, and deploying smart contracts
- Focus on security and best practices for contract development
- Configuring and deploying nodes in a network
- Reliable state management
- Developing higher-level APIs on top of blockchain primitives
- Staying current with the latest blockchain developments
- Primarily elixir async backend systems to handle blockchain
- BS or greater, preferably in a science or engineering discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Hands-on engineering experience and expertise in one or more of the following blockchain technologies: Ethereum or EOS
- Experience developing for a multi-tenant cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience designing and developing for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
- Self-driven: able to innovate, plan, & execute with autonomy
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.