Bilingual Quality Assurance Lead at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
At Affirm, our Customer Operations team in Canada is growing! Our Quality Assurance (QA) team sits within our Operational Excellence organization. This team is responsible for ensuring that our Customer Care and Operations teams are providing the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers. You will play a critical role in reviewing, scoring and providing feedback on customer interactions. Our supported channels include but are not limited to phone calls, emails, and chat, to ensure our quality standards are met. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will conduct deep dives on positive and negative customer feedback and identify opportunities for improvement based on root cause analysis.
What You'll Do
- Performs customer interaction monitoring (such as phone calls, chats & emails) and provides insights and trends
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at a team, individual and department level
- Acts as a resource and advisor to the Training team and Customer Operations leaders through identifying training deficiencies, agent performance gaps, trends and additional needs, through performing various forms of customer engagement monitoring
- Lead conversations, both written and verbal, with Operational leaders and external teams to drive improvements across QA metrics
- Performs root cause analysis on missed quality goals and develops action plans to reduce or eliminate root cause issues and improve operational performance
- Analyzes daily performance activities, utilizing multiple reporting systems and provides on-going performance feedback
- Creates weekly and monthly reports to show the number of customer interactions scored and average QA scores
- Collaborates with the Training & Development team in identifying training and retraining needs on key procedures, practices, and policies
What we Look for:
- Proximal to office (Montreal, QC)
- Bilingual, fluent in Canadian French and English (written & verbal)
- Ability to clearly communicate verbal and written feedback effectively when auditing and coaching agents who support Canadian customers who speak Canadian French or English.
- Must have between 3-6 years of experience in the field of quality assurance and/or quality management in a bi-lingual contact center environment
- Disciplined, self-motivated and reliable with ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with analyzing data, providing insights and preparing reports
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within the established committed time frame
- Enjoys working in a team environment, adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively as well as respond to new information quickly
- Previous experience in the financial services industry a plus
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.