XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (EV) companies. We design, develop, and manufacture smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for behavior prediction engineers with strong system design skills and software development skills. You will design and implement algorithms to predict the behavior of all traffic participants around our smart EVs. You will closely work with experts from perception, planning, and HD map teams to make our vehicles drive intelligently on various road conditions.
You will be working with a team of the best-in-class computer vision, AI systems, and software engineers to ensure the world-leading performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will be supported by massive data from our autonomous fleet to deliver the best autonomous driving solution.
- Research and develop algorithms for trajectory / intention / behavior prediction using perception outputs and HD map information.
- Develop offline data-driven platforms for fast adaptation of the behavior prediction ML models.
- Build on target behavior prediction pipeline and work closely with the behavior planning team.
- Work closely with the platform and test teams for deployment and support of behavior prediction module on our customer fleet.
- Work with massive field-testing data to continuously improve autonomous driving performance.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- PhD or Master in electrical engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- Strong experience in applied machine learning including data collection, analysis, and feature engineering.
- Solid understanding on data structures, algorithms, code optimization and large-scale data processing.
- Proficient in developing algorithms in C++/Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Robotics, Natural Language Processing, or similar technical fields.
- Hands on experience in applying ML/DL for behavior prediction and motion planning.
- Experience in GNN, imitation learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience in working with HD map.
- Experience in convex optimization, computational geometry or linear algebra.
- Experience in GPU/CUDA/TensorRT
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.