TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
We are looking for passionate Backend Engineers to join our newest team. This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, but all within the hyper-growth context of TripActions. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong programming skills and CS fundamentals combined with experience building products
- Deep architecture and API design skills to build core services and new product features
- Strong sense of ownership demonstrated through shipping production-quality code equipped with testing, monitoring and documentation
- Passion for solving problems and learning new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Java, AWS and/or distributed systems is a plus
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products