Backend Product Software Engineer, DocSend - Location Flexible at Dropbox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:32 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while ensuring we stay customer-focused. Our current stack is a Ruby on Rails web app running on Heroku with CoffeeScript, Haml, and LESS with some React.
- Take ownership of features end-to-end
- Research, architect, implement, and help drive innovative solutions
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration
- Act as a mentor throughout the software development process
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of experience building web applications professionally
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of shipping impactful features, end-to-end
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Our 23,000 customers rely on us to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed. From founders to sales teams, we power the most important documents while delivering unparalleled security and control.