DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 200 Companies worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Foot locker Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris, New-York & Singapour gather talents coming from 13 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes football, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
What's in it for you?
- Flex Life: Remote, hybrid, & in office options, including working from our NY office, located in Soho + $500 stipend to help you set up your ideal workspace.
- Generous & Customizable Health Benefits: We cover medical, dental, & vision insurance to keep you feeling your best (13 different providers).
- Professional Development: #Growth is part of our DNA, therefore we provide an annual stipend to invest in yourself
- Events & Teambuilding: Feel the #TeamSpirit both virtually & onsite, with several events and workshops planned throughout the year including two annual offsite events, summer & winter parties, lunch & learns, & much more.
- Perks: We prefer to adapt to what works best for you. Some prefer lunch on us, others prefer sports with friends, therefore we believe BotBusters should decide what works best for them.
- Parent Care: Gifts & care packages.
- PTO: 27 days + 12 national holidays.
- 401 K eligibility + matching.
⭐ The team:
Our Integrations team is currently composed of 7 engineers and is looking for a Back End Engineer who thrives for technical challenges, will design and implement new modules to spread the reach of DataDome realtime detection and protection solutions to new customers.
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Building new server-side modules to enable our customers to integrate with the DataDome service.
- Participating in the improvement of our server-side integrated modules.
- Supporting our customers from the onboarding phase to production deployments.
- Improving the testability and the automated deployment of our modules.
- Coaching and helping peers.
- Taking part in the team's agile ceremonies: sprint planning, retros, ...
👤 What we look for:
- At least 5 years of experience in development (ideally backend development).
- A strong programming background in at least one backend programming language (Node.js, Java, Scala, etc)
- Willing to learn new programming languages and new server-side technologies.
- A great experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Care about code quality, simplicity and performance.
- Care about testing and automation.
- Deeply understand how the internet works.
- You've worked at high scale with systems like Application Servers, CDNs, Load Balancers... etc.
- Good experience with cloud providers' services such as AWS and GCP.
- You wrote your own crawler once or twice before.
What are the next steps?
Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
You will then meet with our Engineering Manager, Dara Hak
You will complete a technical test and review with Engineering Manager, Dara Hak
The final step will be a one-on-one meeting with our CTO, Gilles Walbrou
Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicant without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.