theta. is looking for a passionate, different-thinking Back-end Developer (FHIR) looking to be of service to the public good who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable time terms. You will work as a part of a full-stack creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development, from the initial specification to developing, testing, and launching.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional who can develop and maintain functional, scalable, and stable applications with high interoperability and FHIR coding standards and work in an agile team.
Because of the variety of clients and their end-users, we need you to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing FHIR applications, or improving them through refactoring existing ones.
Besides that, we expect you to be a good team player and find optimal ways to solve problems.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, or EAD required
Back-end Developer (FHIR) responsibilities are:
- Produce "clean" and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices.
Back-end Developer (FHIR Developer) requirements are:
- 7+ years experience working in a Back-end Developer or Integrator (FHIR) position
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services\
- Experience in standard third-party back-end APIs
- Desire to develop new bold ideas while constantly following the best FHIR and Interoperability design and coding practices
- Strong API Development skills
Salary Range: $140,000 - $175,000
theta. - an SBA-Certified HUBZone digital & management firm based in Baltimore, MD, working to create a world where tech works for everybody. We take pride in being at the intersection of innovation & technology and the intersection of technology and its impact on the world. Our position at these intersections allows us to intimately understand these worlds' limitations and develop innovative organic solutions to unique problems.