Azure Infrastructure Engineer
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage the power of Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft partner we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As an Azure Infrastructure Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to implementing cloud solutions in Azure. The role is a technical customer facing role that will be accountable for the client solution delivery and support. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and had success in technical implementations.
A Azure Infrastructure Engineer will participate in technical envisioning, technical design, and delivery for their assigned projects.
- Work with Architects to support project efforts from a technical perspective
- Execute designed solution into client solution
- Assist with design and deployment of the customers workloads into Azure.
- Providing technical expertise and support in one out of the following four areas of specialization: Datacenter Transformation, Custom Applications, Media Services, Security, Compliance and Privacy.
- Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and 3rd party solutions
- 4+ years of experience in system development, and/or system integration/development
- 3+ years of system administration and engineering experience (Window or Linux
- Project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies (Operations Management Suite, Application Insights, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Security Center, Azure Networking, Azure Storage, Azure Automation)
- Experience with scripting technologies (Powershell, Bash, Azure Resource Manager Templates, Desired State Configuration, JSON)
- Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles
- Networking fundamentals, including VPN, security, and WAN concepts
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
- Required Datacenter Fundamentals:
- Backup Strategies
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Possession or willingness to attain Microsoft Azure certifications
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.