Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
FIS empowers small to large financial institutions around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of fintech solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic cloud technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing:
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, Azure - cloud service provider, implementation techniques, application & data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Setup and maintain Azure environments, configure networks and security in line with the design
- Participate in design and development of new features and components. Work with team leads to validate requirements and perform impact analysis of new requirements and/or changes to the existing system.
- Develops and conducts testing of cloud systems. Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and in cloud computing technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration; cloud deployment models including public, community, private, and hybrid; cloud service delivery models including infrastructure-, platform-, and software-as-a-service; automation; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling. Evaluates and reports on new cloud technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based services.
- Monitors usage and performance.
- Trains personnel on system usage.
- Troubleshoots server, software issues.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically requires five or more years software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware.
- Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS products and services or a knowledge of financial services industry
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.