Keeper is hiring talented DevOps engineers to join the AWS infrastructure team. 100% remote position!
Keeper's infrastructure supports millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills working on a modern stack with the latest technology and tools.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), the creator of the leading cybersecurity software, is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords, secrets and sensitive digital assets to prevent data breaches and cyberthreats. As a leading cybersecurity defense platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper Security is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a global private equity firm with $90b+ in AUM.
About the Job:
As the DevOps Engineer your responsibility will be to utilize the latest DevOps tools and technologies to deploy applications efficiently and reliably in the cloud. You will also lead the creation of automation and deployments pipelines for applications to all environments. Including implementing monitoring of new applications in production, while utilizing the latest technologies and following DevOps best practices for auto healing and alert fatigue. Expectation will be to investigate and troubleshoot complex issues for Product Streams and help support applications in all environments, as well as lead the implementation of performance engineering best practices and assist in performance improvements to improve site reliability.
- Love to design and build infrastructure and tooling in a modern AWS environment with focus on Linux
- Enjoy driving and documenting Root Cause Analysis of problems experienced
- Excel at communicating and managing production support issues
- Want to work with the development team to deploy updates and improve the platform reliability
- Continually review new technology that can be implemented within the company
- Experience with SQL writing queries and RDBMS
- Experience with Core Java programming and frameworks
- Solid experience in latest DevOps technologies such as, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins
- Solid experience working with DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automation and real-time monitoring
- Experience in IT Support or Server Administration within Windows Server and/or Enterprise Linux Platforms
- Experience using Google Office Suite applications
- BA/BS degree; Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ consecutive years in a software engineering profession.
- 3+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX administration.
- Experience with UNIX scripting, Python, Bash, Shell, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with configuring various server applications including NGINX, MySQL, DNS/BIND
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 k (Rother/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.