AWS Cloud Architect (Remote) at pureIntegration
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is looking for an experienced Senior AWS Cloud Architect with expertise in designing and automating cloud architectures looking to join a dynamic team driving enterprise migrations to AWS. This subject matter expert will play a hands-on roll in network design, multi-account architecture, security, identity management, storage, multi-region load balancing and fault tolerance design, landing zones and Control Tower, and core AWS service usage that supports production and non-production workloads. The ideal candidate will also have experience with infrastructure as code concepts, working hand in hand with DevOps engineers building automation in tools such as Terraform and Ansible to support the designated architectures.
Location: West Orange, NJ (Remote)
Work Arrangement: Contract
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, and US Citizens – we do not sponsor H1B Visas.
- Strong automation or DevOps background, extensive architecture experience, and technical leadership qualifications.
- Excellent project manager, able to define future state, and plan initiatives to render architecture and programs to a successful conclusion.
- Collaborative leader who can work with the business partner organization in strategy, building, and sustaining strategic initiatives.
- Working with a team of consultants, assist customers in designing cloud architectures to support migrations of enterprise and custom-built application to AWS
- Serve as a subject matter expert on areas such as network design, load balancing, fault tolerance, storage and backups, observability, and other core service areas; be able to provide a bridge between engineers who understand concepts in on-premises datacenters and associated best practice in AWS.
- Implement automation to support the creation of well-architected environments, streamlining and standardizing the deployment of resources, through tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Implement best practices for cloud resource usage and cost visibility, as well as governance policies and controls, using both AWS native capabilities such as AWS Config as well as 3rd party tools like Cloud Checkr
- Assess emerging technologies and services, stay abreast of industry trends, and give advice on price vs value for new technologies
- Other duties, as assigned.
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- 10+ years of software development or infrastructure architecture experience, including a heavy emphasis on automation.
- 4+ years experience in AWS cloud architecture, migration and operations
- AWS Professional Level Certification in Solutions Architecture or DevOps Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in developing enterprise cloud strategy
- Ability to work comfortably with executive leadership as well as engineering
- Expertise in cloud architectures for highly available and disaster tolerant applications built in AWS
- Ability to communicate and document complex solutions in understandable formats
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.