As AVP, Solution Architect, you are responsible for leading a team of Solution Architects and Business Analysts responsible for scoping solutions for the League platform and market solutions for its customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in applying healthcare, business, and technical knowledge to define practical solutions for customers. You will be adept at scoping solutions with others at League and customers during late stage deals for initial launches and subsequent releases for existing customers. You will lead a team to define the structure and processes to execute the goals and objectives of the Solution Architecture function.
- Accountable for the development and maintenance of the Solutions Architecture team’s expertise in the League platform and market solutions across industries
- Develop a strategy and plan to foster a deep understanding and team of experts on the League platform
- Create processes, internal collateral, and client-facing documentation to define the scope of solutions and requirements for these solutions
- Partner with the Product & Engineering teams to involve the Solution Architecture team in the roadmap planning to understand design decisions and functionality at a detailed level
- Develop and mature the Solution Architecture function within League by bringing relevant platform and industry experience to create scalable processes that enable us to consistently help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives.
- Accountable for the quality documentation of the client solution scope for product and services by driving the process to solicit inputs from League colleagues
- Partner with the Implementation team to facilitate the process to elicit, understand and document client technical and business requirements
- Develop methodology for the requirement gathering efforts during the implementation
- Coach the team on collaborating with Growth, Product, Engineering, and Services SMEs in scoping solutions and pricing estimates for implementations
- Drive the scoping of customer releases for new targets and existing clients
- Facilitate solution scope sessions in late-stage client prospects in partnership with the Growth team
- 12+ of healthcare technology experience and/or consulting experience
- 12+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience scoping and/or delivering a platform solution
- Expert at liaising with product, engineering and business executives to help achieve common goals through complex technology initiatives
- Strong ability to synthesize inputs from multiple sources and communicate a comprehensive understanding of solution scope for the client and teams to execute
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills and ability to adapt approaches
- Experience at a SaaS, health-tech company, and/or start-up company highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.