Automation QA Engineer at Mi9 Retail (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 11, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Wynshop is a fast-growing technology company pioneering the future of online grocery. Launched in early 2020, Wynshop has quickly established itself as a market leader enabling the world’s largest independent grocers to compete with technology and retail giants by using Wynshop’s grocery-specific digital commerce platform.
We are a diverse team of energetic individuals who think big, challenge the status quo, and strive for excellence in our personal and professional lives. Our potential, like our customers’ success, knows no bounds. At every level, we provide endless opportunities to produce meaningful work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We maintain a startup vibe, but with the resources and security of an established “corporate” company. Our global headquarters is in Miami, Florida.
We are seeking an Automation QA Engineer. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the Quality Assurance process for both new and existing functionality. They will be required to work as part of an agile team to develop and document automated tests, plan and execute tests for our web and mobile applications and work with product and development teams to identify test requirements to ensure our applications are delivered to the highest possible standards.
We welcome all US applicants in the Eastern Time Zone. (Hybrid or fully remote opportunity)
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge or experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Ability to Develop & execute manual & automated test cases
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer, in particular, UI automation
- Experience in automation test tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gatling, and scripting languages
- Experience with Git-based source control
- Experience with Atlassian suite
- Experience with eCommerce is preferred
- Strong knowledge of APIs and API testing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and process
- Contribute to development & best test practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to wear many hats, gain versatile skills, and be part of a high energy, high impact team
- The freedom to pave your career path and accelerate your growth in an organization that is flat and nimble
- You will get to drive the adoption of new digital technologies that are transforming the ways retailers interact with their customers and improve their operations
Benefits and other perks:
Hybrid office policy with remote working capabilities
Unlimited vacation policy
401(k) matching to help you invest in your future
Health, vision, dental.
Disability and Life Insurance
Education & Learning stipend for personal growth and development
Paid parental leave
Wynshop is an ambitious team of digital evangelists and innovators obsessed with a solitary mission—to help grocers and other local store-based retailers grow wildly successful online businesses. Our refreshingly easy-to-use digital commerce platform enables efficient in-house picking, reduces fulfillment costs, and gives retailers the ability to fully personalize the customer journey, amplifying shopper loyalty.
Must be legally authorized to work without visa sponsorship for employment.
Wynshop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please.
Wynshop participates in e-Verify for all positions based in our US offices. For more information, please click here (English| Español).
More Information on Mi9 Retail
Mi9 Retail operates in the Retail industry. The company is located in Miami, FL, Pleasanton, CA and Boston, MA. Mi9 Retail was founded in 2001. It has 246 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Mi9 Retail, click here.
Read Full Job Description